Monday, March 23, 2009

Addicted

Lol i just finished season 3 and even though Q is my husband for life I feel that he boosts a lot of the situations that he is in. I love him to death, I promise. However, I wish he would enjoy life a little bit because he gets aggravated a whole lot and it affects the group as a whole. I believe it does have a lot to do with his age because the older guys have been through a lot and you can tell by how long it actually takes for something to get to them personally. A lot of little things get to Q and he will learn as he gets older to control his emotions.

I really want Day 26 to work out .... I have become one of their biggest fans and followed their process in literally the last 48 hours. I love these guys. Brian Holla @ me! I kinda like ya swag .... 

Joys of Life

Joyia

No comments:

Post a Comment